Campaign Finance Information
Effectively January 1, 2021, local political parties and campaign finance committees (including ballot issue PACs) will have the option to file their campaign finance reports electronically. To set up your committee to file electronically, please set up an user profile at the BOE-File Campaign Finance Portal website. For more information, please consult the BOE-file Learning Center or contact the Candidate & Ballot Services Department at (513) 887-3700, option 3.
Looking for information about campaign finance reporting requirements?
- 2022 Campaign Finance Report Filing Deadlines (pdf)
- Treasurer's Checklist (pdf)
- Campaign Finance Contribution Limits (pdf)
- Campaign Finance Reporting Handbook
- Campaign Finance Forms
- Judicial Candidate Information
- For county and local candidate reports: search campaign finance reports filed with the Board of Elections
- NEW! For county and local candidate reports electronically: search campaign finance reports filed with the Board of Elections
- For state candidate campaign finance reports: search the Secretary of State filings.
- For federal candidate campaign finance reports: search the FEC filings.